Talent Acquisition Specialist
Riley Decker is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist that will overall see all talent management functions of the Riley Decker Companies. This person will be key in carrying out recruiting activities within Riley Decker’s portfolio of companies. This includes sourcing, interviewing, hiring, scheduling, and retaining qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing a pipeline of candidates for Riley Decker Companies operation nationally.
Main duties and responsibilities of Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Develop a recruiting strategy that continually replenishes the candidate pool based on market conditions, the existing pool, and the current and projected pipeline of engagements.
- Participate in recruiting activities to help fill roles across the Riley Decker network
- Develop and maintain a qualified candidate pool via website postings and searches, social media, networking/referrals in the local market, database searches, and creative marketing events.
- Review and track resume, conduct phone screens, and schedule candidate interviews utilizing company recruiting technologies.
- Responsible for contributing to the annual performance management process of the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits of Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 Days of PTO
- Energized environment
- Team lunches
- Team outings
- PPE Provide & safe workspace provided
- Tons of swag
- Weekly training
- Supportive leadership staff
Skills and qualifications of Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Ability to assess hiring needs.
- Ability to hire competent employees.
- Detailed-oriented mindset.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Victorious/Winner personality.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and work independently.