We are looking for an eager, fast-paced and high-energy Staff Accountant to join our accounting department! The Staff Accountant’s responsibilities include maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, and assisting with budget and close processes for multiple Riley Decker Companies. You will also be assisting the CFO as needed and responding to information requests by management.
To be successful as a Staff Accountant, you should be able to accurately maintain a general ledger for multiple cost centers. An outstanding Staff Accountant should also have excellent technological, communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
Schedule: Looking for someone who is able to work 20 hours a week
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Export and import of multiple key financial data from our pay/bill system to our financial records system on a weekly basis. Includes building and updating queries, pivot tables, and excel formulas and manipulation, to import data by customer and cost center.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts for multiple Riley Decker Companies.
- Review and approve monthly expense reports and credit card reconciliation for internal employees, including appropriate allocations to multiple cost centers.
- Review and approve accounts payable, including appropriate allocations to multiple cost centers.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Drive projects to streamline monthly closing and corporate accounting/reporting processes
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Management of timely preparation of weekly and monthly operation deliverables and Power BI Dashboards.
- Assisting the CFO as needed.
Why work with our Accounting team?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Energized environment
- Team lunches
- Team outings (when COVID permits)
- PPE Provide & safe workspace provided
- Tons of swag
This position will have an immediate start date because we are growing! Apply now!
Check out our website www.rileydecker.com