In the Marketing Manager role you will be responsible for planning, preparing, and managing the publication of advertising content of our company. You will also be responsible for devising marketing strategies and advertising ideas. High competence in social media marketing is a huge advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide direction, guidance, and leadership to our marketing department.
- Ability to build brand awareness and brand positioning for our company
- Ability to design an automated digital marketing engine that can pivot based on these needs.
- Ability to increase leads generated to various staffing offices based on the allocated marketing budget.
- Ability to create complex internal reports that can then be simplified to leadership/ownership.
- Hire and train the new marketing department staff.
- Manage marketing budget and introduce cost effective marketing strategies.
- Give insight to the sales team and help them craft sales tactics.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the ongoing advertising techniques..
Skills and qualification:
- Ability to add zing to the existing marketing campaigns.
- Out of the box thinking capacity.
- Professional yet Human (personable) demeanor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good presentation skills.
- Advanced marketing skills.
- Motivating -Encouraging – Enthusiastic
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva, Google ads, Facebook ads etc.
- Hands-on experience in a similar role preferred.
- Have past proven success utilizing key digital platforms such as: Google ads, Organic traffic, Facebook Ads and YouTube ads.
- Strong skills in data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communication highly desirable but not mandatory.
- 401(k) + 401(k) match
- 15 days of PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans offered
- Laptop provided
- $50 cell phone allowance
- Supportive leadership staff
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary exempt position with variable compensation package.
Terms and conditions:
- The working language is English.
- This position involves traveling.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- The team is gender balanced and we work hard for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).