Are you ready for your recruiting career to take off? Galaxy Healthcare is building a team of motivated, proactive, and disciplined healthcare recruiters! Opportunity to be on the ground floor of a start up division with an established parent company backing it. If you are someone who is looking to create your own your future financial and professional destiny and willing to put in the hard work, this opportunity is for you.
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Recruiter:
· Recruit and place qualified healthcare professionals into temporary and permanent positions in geographic areas of focus
· Achieve daily/weekly/monthly activity and revenue metrics required
· Build a pipeline of qualified candidates through sourcing and screening candidates through job boards, social media, databases, referrals, etc.
· Negotiate salary, housing, travel, bonuses & benefits packages for healthcare professionals
· Provide complete follow through on all placements through regular communication with candidates
· Maintain an active base of clinicians on assignment via frequent verbal and written contact
· Document all contact and activity in the employee database, as well as partner ATS, VMS, and MSP systems
· Work within the team to identify key positions to recruit the most viable candidates
· Constantly provide customer service to candidates including concerns, questions, etc.
· Dedication to do what it takes to ensure success of your placements including monitoring and responding to emails, texts, and phone calls during and outside of regular business hours as needed
· Bring your best self to work each day – no energy vampires!
Requirements of a Healthcare Recruiter
· Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years of relevant work experience
· Previous recruiting, sales, or healthcare experience preferred
· Selflessness, gratitude, and high energy
· Willingness to use social media and networking to recruit and build relationships
· Willing to invest the time and effort to grow and maintain a book of business
· Strong ability to persevere
· Ability to work with various technology at a fast pace
· High attention to detail for documentation
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· This is an in-person position at headquarters located in Cincinnati, Ohio
Rewards of a Healthcare Recruiter:
· Competitive base salary with aggressive commission structure
· 15 days of PTO yearly with additional days added at tenure milestones
· Join a growing brand on the ground floor with future growth opportunities
· Health, Vision and Dental insurance plans offered
· 401(k) with match and 100% vesting schedule
· Ability to earn hybrid work schedule based on production milestones
· Best Places to Work culture
About Galaxy Healthcare
Galaxy Healthcare was established in 2022, under the Riley Decker Companies family of staffing brands and is focused on local and travel nurse staffing. The Riley Decker Companies brands have been recognized as a Fastest-Growing Company and Best Places to Work Company 3 years in a row in Cincinnati! Galaxy Healthcare aims to provide out-of-this-world staffing services, delighting clinicians and partners with a personalized and purpose-driven approach to healthcare. The company’s higher purpose is to Change Lives and Galaxy brings that to life by connecting the right crew (qualified healthcare professionals) with the right missions (healthcare assignments across the U.S.).