Talent Acquisition Specialist
Riley Decker is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist that will overall see all talent management functions of the Riley Decker Companies. This person will be key in establishing and overseeing all recruiting activities within Riley Decker portfolio companies, including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, scheduling, and retaining qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing a pipeline of diversified pool of candidates for Riley Decker Companies operation nationally.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Director of Human Resources is the strategic executive in the firm to proactively drive the firm’s human resource and talent management strategies while also advising and interfacing with its clients and portfolio companies. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full life cycle recruiting for non-exempt and exempt job openings. You will partner with Director of Human Resource to identify and implement effective recruitment strategies, metrics (qualitative and quantitative) and activity tracking. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research. In addition, you will ensure a positive candidate experience with frequent communication throughout the process, including the sharing of feedback after hiring decision has been made. You will act as a true business partner for all things related to talent, recruiting, and hiring. This is a “utility player” position working across both high volume and hard to fill niche recruiting.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a recruiting strategy that continually replenishes the candidate pool based on market conditions, the existing pool, and current and projected pipeline of engagements.
- Participate in recruiting activities as directed by the Chief Strategy Officer and Director of HR.
- Develop and maintain qualified candidate pool via website postings and searches, social media, print advertisements, networking/referrals in local market, database searches, and creative marketing events.
- Review and track resumes, conduct phone screens, and schedule candidate interviews utilizing company recruiting technologies.
- Tracks and records changes in permanent and locum availability and documents conversations and status changes related to candidates.
- Participate in business development discussions and recommend and initiate new recruiting strategies based on information obtained from meeting.
- Responsible for contributing to the annual performance management process of department. • Develops, implements, and functions as advisor for national benchmarks/best practices, metrics and trend analysis and report to stakeholders on recruitment and retention.
- Develops and manages of recruitment budget. Maintains cost/benefit analysis for recruitment. activities and keep stakeholders updated. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Produce KPI metrics for Director of Human Resources and senior leadership team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and qualifications:
- Ability to assess hiring needs.
- Ability to hire competent employees.
- Capacity to manage and train various people with different techniques.
- Detailed-oriented mindset.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Victorious/Winner personality.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability quickly adapt and work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; hands-on experience with Applicant TrackingSystems (ATSs) is preferred.
- Understanding of Labor Law and employment regulations.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Terms and conditions
- The working language is English.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- The team is gender balanced and we work hard for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary exempt position with variable compensation package.
- We are trustworthy.
- We are reliable.
- We are positive.
- We work hard.
- We are a team.