The Job Center is looking for a Bilingual Staffing Supervisor! You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Bilingual Staffing Supervisor are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Responsibilities of Bilingual Staffing Supervisor:
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards and advertising avenues
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
Skills of Bilingual Staffing Supervisor:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) or willingness to be trained!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Can-do attitude
- Desire to grow and develop into a leader
- Sense of urgency
- Strong customer service
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Why work with our team as a Bilingual Staffing Supervisor?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 Days of PTO
- Strong bonus structure
- Energized environment
- Team lunches
- Team outings
- PPE Provide & safe workspace provided
- Tons of swag
- Weekly training
- Supportive leadership staff