The Job Center is looking for an Account Manager! You will be managing an account onsite for part of the time and spend the other portion of your time in the field actively selling to bring on new accounts.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Account Manager are to ensure the clients needs are being met, while growing a strong talent pipeline and procuring additional accounts.
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
Effectively manage all areas of assigned client relationships including building relationships, understanding the pulse of accounts, internal communications, and administrative and customer service initiatives.
- Identify, develop, and maintain an active relationship with all intended clients and support staff.
- Develops appropriate service strategy on assigned accounts based on size, profitability, and client relationships.
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Job Center solutions according to customer needs, demands, and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (turnover, new start show-up rate, fill rate percentages, etc.)
- Attends client meetings and conducts daily site visits, ensuring supervisor and management engagement is top focus.
- Prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects focusing on client objectives and Job Center goals.
- Self-motivated with a coachable attitude, possesses the skills to maintain and grow current customer relationships, as well as develop new ones.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills in all media – phone, via email and text as well as in person.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Personality and drive to build relationships and grow business.
- Sense of urgency, ability to multitask, strong organizational skills and a passion for results.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly competitive motivation for personal and team achievement.
Why work with our team as an Account Manager?
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance provided
- 15 days of PTO each year
- Salary + Competitive commision structure
- Energized enviornment
- Team lunches
- Team outings
- Weekly training
- Supportive leadership staff